This website, www.mtapersonalinjury.com
, is operated by MTA Personal Injury Solicitors LLP (“MTA Personal Injury Solicitors LLP”, “we”, or “us”), whose principal place of business is at 1 Elmfield Park, Bromley, Kent BR1 1LU.
MTA Personal Injury Solicitors LLP is fully committed to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other data protection legislation. Therefore, the following principles will be applied when we manage your personal information, whether we hold it on paper or in electronic form:
- We will only use your personal information with your knowledge and consent;
- We will only provide your personal information to those who require it as part of their employment in the provision of products and/or services to you;
- We will only collect information that is required to manage this web site and/or provide you with requested products and/or services;
- We will not pass personal information on to any other organisation without your agreement unless required to do so by law or it is necessary to do so for the prevention or detection of crime;
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to keep your personal information up to date;
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to protect your personal information against unauthorised and/or accidental disclosure;
- We will only retain your personal information for as long as it is required as part of the supply of products and/or services to you;
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to correct inaccurate and/or misleading information, material and/or data as soon as practicable; and
- We will provide you with a copy of your personal information on request.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- By registering to this web site and/or with us directly, and/or by using this web site, and/or by requesting a cost-quote on this web site and/or with us directly, and/or by placing an order on this web site and/or with us directly, certain information about you will be captured electronically and/or otherwise, and transmitted to MTA Personal Injury Solicitors LLP and/or to third parties as set out below and/or to third parties who host our web servers and/or assist us in maintaining this web site; and you consent to the use, storage, and/or processing of your personal information by us and/or such third parties, for example for the purposes of carrying out any credit checks and/or for the processing of payments in the event that you enter into any financial transaction with us.
- In order to provide you with products and/or services which you have ordered, it may be necessary for us to disclose your personal details to third parties. However, such disclosure will only take place to the extent reasonably necessary for the provision of such products and/or services, and only with your prior consent.
When registering to this web site and/or with us directly, and/or using this web site, and/or requesting a cost-quote on this web site and/or with us directly, and/or placing an order on this web site and/or with us directly, we may ask you to provide certain personal information including, but not limited to, your name, email address, other contact details, and credit or debit card information.
In certain areas of our web site, we collect or may collect demographic information that is not unique to you for example your postcode, age, gender and the types of work in which you are interested.
In some cases we collect or may collect a combination of personal and demographic information.
Use of Your Information
Your information enables us to administer and manage your registration to our web site, to respond to any queries that you may have, to provide any assistance that you may need, to provide you with cost-quotations and with products and/or services that you have requested.
Your information will be used and analysed so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business; to determine your usage of this web site; to contact you for your views on our products and/or services; and to notify you occasionally about important changes and/or developments to this web site and/or our products and/or services.
Your information may be used to notify you about other products and/or services which may be of interest to you, but only with your prior consent. We may notify you by post, telephone, fax, and/or e-mail. If at any time you wish us not to use your information for this purpose, please advise us accordingly so that we can cease doing so.
Your information may be shared with third parties who assist us to maintain, administer and/or develop this web site. However, should it be necessary for us to do so, it would only be given to those third parties for that limited purpose.
In order to assist us to improve our web site design and layout, we may monitor this web site’s traffic patterns and usage. This information may be passed to third parties, but we will not include any personally identifying information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We will normally not disclose any of your personally identifiable or demographic information or information about your use of this web site to third parties, except when you have consented for us to do so or when we are legally obliged to do so. You acknowledge and agree that:
- We may provide comprehensive information on the usage of this web site to third parties. However, this will not include personally identifiable information.
- We may disclose your information if legally required to do so, or if requested to do so by a governmental entity or regulatory authority, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect the rights or property of MTA Solicitors LLP or its affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
- We may disclose and transfer your information to a third party who acquires all or a substantial portion of MTA Personal Injury Solicitors LLP business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In addition, in the event MTA Personal Injury Solicitors LLP becomes the subject of an insolvency proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, MTA Personal Injury Solicitors LLP or its liquidator, administrator, receiver or administrative receiver may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the court. You will be notified of sale of all or a substantial portion of our business to a third party by e-mail or through a prominent notice posted on our web site.
- We may from time to time provide your contact details to carefully selected third parties to allow them to contact you occasionally about products and/or services which may be of interest to you. However, if at any time you do not wish to be contacted by any such third parties, please advise us accordingly so that we can make the necessary arrangements for them to cease doing so.
This website uses the Google AdWords remarketing service to advertise on third party websites (including Google) to visitors who have previously visited our site.
This could mean that we advertise to visitors who previously visited our site, but did not complete a web task, for example using the contact form to make an enquiry.
Do you want to opt out of this service?
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences
page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely
by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin